COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb reacts to the blunt comments made by Paul Finebaum on Tuesday while appearing on ESPN’s First Take.
Also discussed on Tuesday is the status of Mike Hill, the Big Ten’s mea culpa of Denzel Ward’s ejection and the Trevon Grimes situation.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Wednesday include:
- Paul Finebaum’s comments calling Jim Harbaugh the champion of April and how Urban Meyer “owns” him.
- Harbaugh’s lack of success against his rivals, going just 1-4 against Ohio State and Michigan State since he became the Wolverines coach after the 2014 season.
- How Meyer succeeded at Ohio State with arguably less talent than Harbaugh inherited from Brady Hoke.
- Whether Michigan is likely to catch Ohio State as an equal foe on a consistent basis while Meyer and Harbaugh remain coaches at their respective schools.
- The return of defensive tackle Mike Hill from a six-game suspension for a violation of team rules and whether he will return to the rotation immediately.
- Addressing the rumors of freshman wide receiver Trevon Grimes’ status with Ohio State and if or when he might return to the program after reportedly dealing with family issues.
- Cornerback Denzel Ward’s ejection on Saturday and how the Big Ten has admitted fault in the replay official’s decision not to overturn the targeting penalty.
On the Inside the Shoe podcast on Thursday, Ryan Ginn will join Kyle for his weekly segment talking more Buckeyes football as we look ahead to Ohio State against Nebraska in Lincoln this weekend.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State football podcast: Paul Finebaum says Urban Meyer owns Jim Harbaugh appeared first on Land of 10.