COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb discusses James Franklin’s feigned ignorance Saturday night about his next opponent and the fortunate timing of learning it Monday.
Among the many topics discussed on the Tuesday edition is Penn State’s gamesmanship to Ohio State’s alternate gray jerseys, the loss in recruiting momentum for the football program and basketball updates with both recruiting and a scheduling tidbit.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Tuesday include:
- Ohio State’s gray alternate jerseys shown publicly on Monday and Penn State’s objection to the Buckeyes wearing them for the game Saturday.
- The perceived loss in momentum for Ohio State football recruiting and how it seems Urban Meyer and his staff are just trying to hold on to what they have down the stretch.
- Cornerback prospect Anthony Cook’s decision and a good news/bad news quote for Ohio State’s chances to land Cook when he announces his decision on Oct. 30.
- Ohio State 2018 point guard target Elijah Weaver’s recruitment ending on Monday when Weaver announced a commitment to USC.
- Why Ohio State reportedly called off the official visit of a second 2018 basketball prospect that was scheduled for this weekend.
- Chris Holtmann’s teaser on Monday at the Agonis fundraiser that his program was in discussions with in-state rivals for a possible annual doubleheader similar to Indiana’s Crossroads Classic.
On the Inside the Shoe podcast on Tuesday, Kyle will continue to preview the Ohio State-Penn State showdown on Oct. 28.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State football podcast: James Franklin realizes Ohio State is his next opponent appeared first on Land of 10.