Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with SEC Country’s Christopher Walsh about the latest headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide, including the biggest position battles this spring. Greg McElroy makes a big statement on the quarterbacks.
- ESPN CFB Analyst, Greg McElroy shares his prediction for who will be the starting QB for Alabama when the Crimson Tide opens up the 2018 season (Audio Courtesy of ESPN College Football Live)
- SEC Country’s Christopher Walsh discusses the latest headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide
- Walsh talks about an article he recently wrote about the 5 biggest position battles going into spring practice. Here is a link to that article
- Who are the defensive backs to keep an eye on during spring practice and who is expected to step forward as the leader in this group?
- Walsh shares some thoughts on some of the challenges that face this team and some of the players who will try to fill the void left behind from players departing to the NFL
- Competition will be intense on the offensive line at several key positions
- Walsh discusses why he thinks Jalen Hurts is going to compete at the highest level and is not going to just give away the starting QB spot
- Alabama basketball takes on LSU and what does the Tide need to do to maintain the momentum with 2 difficult road games ahead after the LSU game
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post National Championship winning QB makes a big prediction for the Tide appeared first on SEC Country.