Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with Chris Landry from Landry Football who provides a detailed scouting report on the Crimson Tide and he explains why Nick Saban is better in those types of games.
- Chris Landry from Landryfootball.com shares a comprehensive analysis and scouting report on Alabama and how they stack up against Clemson
- Landry provides some news and nuggets on why Alabama can be successful against Clemson
- How Nick Saban is better than Dabo Swinney when given more time to prepare
- Why is Nick Saban so good when he gets extra time to prepare for an opponent?
- Is Clemson the best defense Alabama will have played this year?
- What has been wrong with Alabama’s rushing attack and how can they fix the issues they have had this season?
- Can Alabama run their way to another National Title?
- How Alabama’s offense can find success against one of the best defenses in college football
- Landry explains how Alabama could learn from Clemson’s game plan in last year’s national championship game
- For more information on Chris Landry check out Landryfootball.com for a unique scouting perspective on all of college football.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post CFB expert explains how and why he thinks Alabama has an advantage over Clemson appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.