Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with ESPN’s Mark Schlabach about where the Crimson Tide ranks in his latest projection for the 2018 season. CBS Sport’s Jerry Palm talks about making dancing plans in Tuscaloosa.
- ESPN Columnist, Mark Schlabach talks about his latest rankings on ESPN(Way Too Early Rankings) and some of the teams that could present some hurdles for the Crimson Tide
- Was the 2017 season Nick Saban’s best coaching job?
- Biggest questions for the Crimson Tide going into spring practice in less than a month
- How will the assistant coaching changes affect Alabama’s title defense in 2018
- Schlabach shares his opinion on the Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa competition and what he thinks will happen
- Who presents the biggest challenge for Alabama and Georgia in the SEC?
- CBS College Basketball Analyst, Jerry Palm shares thoughts on the Crimson Tide’s season and the remaining teams on the schedule
- Palm discusses what needs to happen for Alabama to get a ticket for the NCAA tournament
- Quality of the SEC and how many teams Palm thinks will get into the NCAA Tournament
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post Bracketology expert explains what the Tide needs to do to get into the NCAA tournament appeared first on SEC Country.