Auburn basketball will host Kentucky on February 14, 2018. Find the game time, TV channel and how to watch online below.
Last season Auburn watched Kentucky take first place in the Southeastern Conference and advance all the way to the Elite Eight in the NCAA Tournament before finally falling to North Carolina.
Now, the No. 10-ranked Tigers are looking to take down John Calipari’s unranked team. Auburn is also hoping to enjoy consecutive home wins over Kentucky for the first time since 1990.
Despite all the success, most of which has been largely unexpected, Auburn is still maintaining on aggressive mindset. Sitting back and getting comfortable is no way to thrive in the SEC. Instead, the Tigers are finding all the motivation they can internally.
“Kentucky is still Kentucky,” Auburn coach Bruce Pearl said. “That game still matters. They had six guys in the McDonald’s All-American Game — and Mustapha Heron should’ve been, but he wasn’t. We have to continue to use the motivating factor. Whatever motivation I can find to keep us humble and hungry, but I don’t think we have any problem with being overly confident.”
Auburn-Kentucky basketball game time, details
- Time: 8 p.m. CT
- Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- Location: Auburn Arena (Auburn, Ala.)
- Records: Auburn (22-3 overall, 10-2 SEC), Kentucky (17-8, 6-6)
What TV channel is Auburn-Kentucky on?
You can watch Auburn vs. Kentucky on ESPN2. Adam Amin, P.J. Carlesimo, Dan Dakich and Laura Rutledge will be on the call on one of ESPN’s crossover games with their announcers.
How can I watch Auburn-Kentucky online?
Stream Auburn-Kentucky on the WatchESPN app.
How can I listen to Auburn-Kentucky on the radio?
You can listen to the Auburn Sports Network call of the Auburn and Kentucky game with Rod Bramblett and Sonny Smith. The Auburn Sports Network also offers a stream on AuburnTigers.com and the TuneIn app.
- Kentucky has the edge in the series and holds a 92-18 advantage. The Wildcats lead in Auburn (30-14), in Lexington (47-2) and in neutral sites (15-2). The last time Auburn was ranked and Kentucky wasn’t was December 27, 1999 when the Tigers were ranked No. 4.
- Auburn is hoping to win consecutive home games against Kentucky for the first time since beating its visitors in 1989 and 1990. Both games were played in Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum.
- Guards Bryce Brown (16.6), Mustapha Heron (16.3) and Jared Harper (13.3) are all averaging over 13 points per game this season. The Tigers boast the only three-guard lineup in the Southeastern Conference to achieve the feat. Auburn is averaging 85.5 points per game this season.
- Sophomore forward Anfernee McLemore has blocked 69 shots this season. The Warwick, Ga., native’s total ranks No. 12 in the nation.
The post Auburn-Kentucky basketball: Game time, TV channel, how to watch online (February 14, 2018) appeared first on SEC Country.