Welcome to The Podcast on the Plains, SEC Country’s daily Auburn football podcast with host Zac Blackerby. On the show Wednesday, Blackerby is joined by SEC Country recruiting writer Benjamin Wolk to discuss all the prospects Auburn brought in this past weekend to see its 41-23 win over Ole Miss. In epsiode 43, the experts discuss potential commitments that Auburn could land soon, a new quarterback that the Tigers have shown interest in, and what prospects think about the high scoring Auburn offense.
Auburn football podcast: Tigers played host to a new quarterback on Saturday
Here are some time marks to help you navigate the podcast:
- Start of the show: Wolk talks about how successful of a weekend it was for Auburn as they hosted a ton of talented high school players, despite Alabama commit Quay Walker deciding to attend the attend the Florida State-Miami game. Wolk still believes that is a positive for the Tigers.
- 3-minute mark: Coynis Miller makes his decision on where he will attend college this Saturday, his birthday. Miller spent his last weekend before his announcement at Auburn. Despite listening to what Miller has said regarding Florida as his favorite, Wolk still believes the talented defensive player will pick Auburn this weekend. He explains why.
- 7:30 mark: There was a very talented player on campus this past weekend that said he was silently committed to a school. Wolk believes that school is Auburn.
- 15-minute mark: A.J. Curry, a quarterback, was on campus this weekend. Offensive coordinator Chip Lindsey spent a lot of time talking with him and making an effort to get to know him and his family before the game. Listen to what Wolk has to say about this raw and athletic quarterback.
- End of the show: Wolk talks about a commit that will attend the Auburn and LSU game this weekend that has visited Auburn in the past.
Subscribe and listen to SEC Country’s daily Auburn Tigers on iTunes.
The post Auburn football podcast: Tigers played host to a new quarterback recruit Saturday appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.