Welcome to The Podcast on the Plains, SEC Country’s daily Auburn football podcast with host Zac Blackerby. On the show Tuesday, Blackerby is joined by SEC Country’s Justin Ferguson. In episode 42, the experts talk about what Auburn is doing to refine their offense and look ahead to their matchup with LSU.
Auburn football podcast: Here’s what Kerryon Johnson needs to do to gain national attention
Here are some time marks to help you navigate the podcast:
- Start of the show: Blackerby and Ferguson discuss how the offense has improved since the start of the season. They also weigh in other factors such as Auburn playing against subpar defenses.
- 4:30 mark: The experts talk about Chandler Cox and how well he has played for Auburn this season. Cox continues to do the dirty work by creating holes in the running game and assisting with pass protection.
- 12-minute mark: Blackerby and Ferguson talk about the skeptics earlier in the season who questioned who was calling the plays on offense for the Tigers. Both believe it is very clear who is calling plays for Auburn at this point.
- 17:30 mark: Blackerby poses a worst-case scenario for Auburn this weekend.
- 19:30 mark: The experts discuss what Auburn running back Kerryon Johnson needs to do against LSU to garner more national attention.
Subscribe and listen to SEC Country’s daily Auburn Tigers on iTunes.
The post Auburn football podcast: Here’s what Kerryon Johnson needs to do to gain national attention appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.