After an utter collapse at LSU, Auburn football has to rebound in a hurry in the second of three straight road games in SEC West play when it takes on Arkansas in Week 8.
Auburn (5-2 overall, 3-1 SEC) blew a 20-0 lead in a 27-23 loss to LSU last weekend, severely damaging the Tigers’ chances at College Football Playoff contention. Now, there’s zero room for error for coach Gus Malzahn as he returns to his home state to face Arkansas (2-4 overall, 0-3 SEC), which is coming off two lopsided losses.
The Tigers crushed Arkansas last season by a score of 56-3 in what was the high point of their winning streak. Now, they enter the matchup in a much different situation, especially after being shut out in the second half by an LSU defense that had struggled against quality opponents. Here’s what you need to know for Auburn-Arkansas:
Auburn football-Arkansas game time, details
- Time: 7:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. CT
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Location: Razorback Stadium, Fayetteville, Ark.
- Line: Auburn -16
What TV channel is Auburn-Arkansas football on?
SEC Network is broadcasting this game between Auburn and Arkansas.
Who is calling the Auburn-Arkansas football game for SEC Network?
Tom Hart is the play-by-play announcer, Jordan Rodgers is the color commentator and Cole Cubelic will be the sideline reporter for SEC Network’s coverage of Auburn-Arkansas football.
How can I watch Auburn-Arkansas football online?
You can stream the Auburn and Arkansas game on WatchESPN.
How can I listen to Auburn-Arkansas football on the radio?
You can listen to the Auburn Sports Network call of the Auburn and Arkansas game with Rod Bramblett, Stan White and Ronnie Brown. Locally in Auburn, the broadcast is on 93.9 FM. The Auburn Sports Network also offers a stream on AuburnTigers.com and the TuneIn app.
Auburn-Arkansas football preview
- Still on top: Auburn running back Kerryon Johnson leads the nation in rushing touchdowns this season with 13. He picked up 12 of those in a span of 13 quarters, stretching from the start of the win against Missouri to the first quarter of the loss at LSU.
- Ran all over the Razorbacks: Last season, Auburn rushed for 543 yards against Arkansas, which was the second most in school history against an SEC opponent. The record — 545 — came against Missouri in the 2013 SEC Championship Game.
- Top 10 on defense: Auburn ranks in the top 10 nationally in both scoring defense (10th) and yards allowed per play (eighth) through the first seven weeks of the season. The Tigers haven’t finished that high in both categories under any of their last three coaches, dating back to 2009.
The post Auburn football-Arkansas: Game time, TV channel, watch online for Week 8 (October 21, 2017) game appeared first on SEC Country.