No. 4 seed Auburn basketball will play No. 5 seed Clemson on Sunday, March 18, 2018, in the second round of the 2018 NCAA Tournament. Follow along here for the score, live updates and statistics from San Diego.
Auburn-Clemson score, live updates, stats
PREGAME: Here’s a look at the Tigers’ warmups from San Diego.
No changes, as expected, for Auburn’s starting lineup:
- PG Jared Harper
- SG Bryce Brown
- SF Mustapha Heron
- PF Desean Murray
- C Horace Spencer
Auburn-Clemson game time, details
- Time: 6:10 p.m. CT
- Date: March 18, 2018
- Location: San Diego; Viejas Arena (12,414)
- Records: Auburn 26-7; Clemson 24-9
- Favorite: Auburn by 1.5
What TV channel is Auburn-Clemson on?
You can watch Auburn vs. Clemson on TBS. Carter Blackburn, Debbie Antonelli and John Schriffen will be on the call.
How can I watch Auburn-Clemson online?
Stream Auburn vs. Clemson online (if you are an eligible subscriber) via March Madness Live.
How can I listen to Auburn-Clemson on the radio?
You can listen to the Auburn Sports Network call of the Auburn basketball and Clemson game. The Auburn Sports Network also offers a stream on AuburnTigers.com and the TuneIn app.
- Auburn won’t change its offensive style, even after missing the vast majority of its shots against College of Charleston. Clemson’s 3-point defense ranks 228th nationally, so this is a key area where the Tigers can take advantage.
- A wire-to-wire champion in the SEC during the regular season, Auburn is one of just three conference teams still left in the tournament. Each of the last three wire-to-wire SEC champions have at least reached the Elite Eight.
- Auburn basketball survived and advanced past the College of Charleston on Friday with a huge defensive effort. While the Tigers know they must play better on offense in the second round, they know the key to winning in March is making stops.
- Freshman point guard Davion Mitchell proved he could be reliable in the NCAA Tournament on Friday, playing 20 minutes in relief of foul-troubled starter Jared Harper. Auburn is 12-0 this season when Mitchell plays at least 20 minutes off the bench.
- Keep an eye on the end of Auburn’s bench on Sunday night for injured center Anfernee McLemore. The Georgia native has been instrumental in boosting the Tigers’ morale during their late-season slide and quick turnaround here in San Diego. Check out what he had to say following the first round.
The post Auburn-Clemson NCAA Tournament second round: Score, live updates, stats appeared first on SEC Country.