FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Arkansas will face Auburn at 6:30 p.m. CT Saturday inside Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
To help get you ready for the game, SEC Country is providing pregame observations from the stadium until kickoff. You can also click here to see score predictions and players to watch, and click here for how to watch on TV or online.
Here’s the rundown of information gathered from the sidelines prior to kickoff:
- Both teams arrived at the stadium a little over two hours before kickoff.
- Arkansas senior quarterback Austin Allen was with the team and in a suit, but is not expected to play. Redshirt freshman Cole Kelley is slated to start at quarterback.
- Tight end Jeremy Patton was no longer in a walking boot (sprained ankle) and is expected to play.
- Arkansas will wear its “All Anthracite” alternate uniforms for the game. The Hogs have worn them once prior, a 31-10 win over then-No. 11 Florida last November.
- Scouts from the Bills, Chargers, Dolphins, Saints, Giants and 49ers are here.
This story will be updated.
The post Arkansas-Auburn: Pregame observations from Razorback Stadium appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.