Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with Drew DeArmond about the latest headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide and what it will take for the Tide to advance in the NCAA Tournament and more.
- AJ McCarron gets a 2 year deal with Buffalo to be the starting QB and what McCarron will bring to Bills’ organization
- Drew DeArmond from 97.7 The Zone shares his thoughts on Alabama’s opportunity to advance in the NCAA tournament
- Looking back on how Avery Johnson elevated this program in three years
- What are the keys to victory for Alabama going into the game with Virginia Tech
- Which players need to be on their game to give Alabama the best chance to win
- What awaits Alabama if the Tide is able to get through Virginia Tech
- Which SEC team will advance the deepest in the NCAA Tournament
- DeArmond shares who he thinks will be cutting down the nets in the NCAA championship
- Spring football starts in Tuscaloosa in less than 5 days, what will it take for Alabama to successful defend their championship in 2018
- Drew DeArmond shares some thoughts on Alabama’s offensive line and how the line may look after 15 practices this spring
- Some questions surrounding this Alabama team and possible solutions
- What to expect from Alabama’s quarterbacks going into the 1 st spring practice
- Who will be the hardest player to replace going into spring practice for the Tide
- Spring preview for Tide’s defense and which new players can make an impact
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post Analyst shares thoughts on AJ McCarron to Buffalo, Alabama’s big opportunity and spring football preview appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.