Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked with Coach Stallings about his current health, his return trip this weekend to Tuscaloosa to be part of the celebration and recognition of the 1992 National Championship team. Stallings shares several memories from the 1992 season.
- Nick Saban provides one audio clip that the rest of college football needs to hear. He discussed the difference between the have and the have nots in college football and the current direction of the sport.
- Coach Gene Stallings talks Alabama and help us remember the great moments of the 1992 National Championship team.
- Coach also provides an update on his medical condition and more.
- ESPN CFB Analyst, Brad Edwards talks about what he sees in the Crimson Tide at midpoint of the regular season and identifies some areas they could improve going forward.
- Edwards also shares a stat that Alabama fans need to hear(Hint: SEC Officials).
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post Alabama Podcast: Nick Saban sound bite all of college football needs to hear, not just Tide fans. appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.