Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with a former Alabama defensive back, Will Lowery, about Alabama’s victory over Tennessee and look back on the first eight games for the Crimson Tide. There is also Nick Saban audio on Tua Tagovailoa and more.
- Nick Saban was asked a question on how Tua Tagovailoa responded after throwing an interception and he shared something that Tagovailoa has taught him during his time in Tuscaloosa.
- Former Alabama defensive back Will Lowery shares his thoughts on the Crimson Tide’s victory over the Vols and more.
- Lowery provides some insight into how Alabama can improve going forward during the bye week.
- We discuss the possibility of Nick Saban using two quarterbacks in the month of November.
- National college football analyst Barrett Sallee from CBS Sports talks Alabama and Tennessee and several other SEC teams that grabbed his attention.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.
The post Alabama football podcast: Tua Tagovailoa has taught Nick Saban something and it is not what you think appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.