A handy dad's video showing how he "hacked" IKEA furniture to build the "most awesome bed ever" for his son has gone viral.
In the YouTube clip, which has been viewed 2.7 million times since it was posted last year, Eric Strong explains that his son had outgrown his toddler bed. After researching "IKEA hacks" – or ways to repurpose IKEA furniture – he figured out how to build an epic bed for his son using the Kura bed, Besta shelves and Trofast storage unit.
The end result is a child's paradise: a bed with a slide, ball-and-chute system, trap door and even its very own hidden room underneath.
- Florida surfer gets 30 stitches for shark bite
- Facebook puts video profile pics Into motion
- Couple charges guests who didn't show up to their wedding
- Man with HIV gets jail for not telling sexual partner he was infected
- Toys 'R' Us predicts top toy trends for 2015 holiday season