UPDATE, Nov. 10:
People reported Wednesday that Terry Crews has filed a police report after he said a “high level Hollywood executive” groped him at a 2016 event.
Crews told TMZ cameras as he walked out of Los Angeles Police Department’s Hollywood Division on Wednesday that he filed the report and plans to file a lawsuit.
“People have to be held accountable, he said. Of plans to file a suit, he said, “We’re going to go all the way.”
ORIGINAL STORY Oct. 10:
Actor and former NFL linebacker Terry Crews came forward on Twitter that an unnamed “Hollywood executive” groped him last year at an event.
The actor shared the incident in a series of candid tweets in an effort to “deter a predator and encourage someone who feels hopeless.”
Crews’s message comes after several women came forward, accusing film producer Harvey Weinstein of forcing them into sexual acts. The complaints span decades against the Miramax co-founder. Weinstein acknowledged the accusations in a statement to the New York Times and vowed to “deal with this issue head on.”