A prank call led to serious damage at a Minnesota Burger King.
KSTP reports that Friday night a prank caller pretending to be representing the Coon Rapids Fire Department told Burger King employees that the restaurant was pressurized and could potentially explode. The employees were instructed to break restaurant windows to release the pressure.
Multiple windows were broken before the call was determined to be a prank.
Police are investigating the incident. No arrests have been made.
A similar prank happened at a Burger King in Oklahoma Friday night.
- Patient records surgeons gossiping about her on the table
- Teacher who had sexual relationship with student said his grades improved
- Photo of teen smiling in front of fatal wreck angers widow
- Caught on camera: Women brawl over parking spot at Houston Zoo
- Officials: Baby drowns in bathtub after mother falls asleep