A model with Down syndrome who rocked the industry when she walked the runway at New York Fashion Week is making headlines again – this time for a stunning bridal photo shoot.
Rixey Manor owner Isadora Martin-Dye, who organized the shoot with her husband, told "Today" that "being a bride is a life experience that every woman should be able to see herself doing."
"A lot of newly engaged women cannot see themselves as a bride because all the images magazines use are of these tall, thin models," she said.
Stuart hopes to promote inclusivity in the fashion world and "change the way people discriminate against disability through gaining attention through social media," according to her website.
- Toddler dies after anti-vaccine parents allegedly treated his meningitis with maple syrup
- Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan accused of animal cruelty
- 5 dead in mass shooting near Pittsburgh
- Report: Man arrested after he sold his infant daughter for an iPhone
- Nestle USA recalls millions of frozen products that may have glass