Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan wants more than just the Confederate flag pulled down; he wants the American flag pulled down, too.
Farrakhan made the comments Wednesday at the Metropolitan AME Church in Washington, D.C.
“We need to put the American flag down because we’ve caught as much hell under that as the Confederate flag," he said.
“White folks march with you because they don’t want you upsetting the city; they don’t give a damn about them nine.” (WMAL)
He added that when the police took suspected shooter Dylann Roof to Burger King, they were saying, “You did a good job. Kill all them [expletive].”
>> Click here to listen to his comments (NOTE: Graphic language.)
- Fearless house cat has close-up encounter with mountain lion
- Police officer sings to child ejected in deadly car accident
- Doctors and staff trash sedated patient during colonoscopy in shocking audio
- Sting operation catches Whole Foods overcharging customers
- Cops got Burger King meal for Charleston shooting suspect after arrest