Hundreds of people came out to eat with "Sad Grandpa," who hosted a cookout after gaining Internet fame for a sad picture posted online after cooking 12 burgers for six grandchildren only to have just one show up.
Kelsey Harmon tweeted the photo of her grandfather, “Papaw,” sadly eating a burger, and it quickly went viral last week.
After the other grandchildren made it over, Papaw decided to invite everyone to eat.
The cookout was at a flea market the family owns in Purcell. Burgers were $2. “I had a burger with Sad Papaw” T-shirts and hats were also available.
- Mom arrested after Facebook photo allegedly shows her smoking meth next to baby
- SEE IT: Smiling shark looks just like Bruce from 'Finding Nemo'
- Man arrested for not returning VHS rental 14 years later
- Garry Shandling dies at 66
- You might choke up when you learn what’s inside that purple teddy bear