Cameras were rolling when a gravel truck in Austin, Texas, failed to stop at an intersection Friday morning.
According to KVUE, a gravel truck failed to stop as it approached an intersection at a high rate of speed. In the video, the truck rear-ends a vehicle waiting at the intersection and eventually rolls over the top of the car, striking at least one more vehicle before going over an embankment.
Gravel truck crash: Jester at 2222
Video from this morning's crash at 2222 and Jester Boulevard. The owner of this video has given KVUE permission to share it.KVUE has also learned the truck involved in this morning's crash does have previous violations. Story: http://kvue.tv/1S7hwi0Posted by The KVUE Insider on Friday, February 26, 2016
Four people were sent to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries, according to KVUE.
The trucking company involved reportedly had 20 inspection violations from December 2014 to October 2015.
Read the full story here.
- Passengers applaud as boy, mom and terminally ill father are removed from plane
- Moldy sippy cups have parents disgusted and angry
- Business owner: All employees required to get concealed weapons license
- Man dies in jail after being arrested for unpaid medical bills
- JetBlue offers passengers a free trip, but there's a catch