Instead of taking off a hand, like in the movie “Happy Gilmore,” this golf course gator is making a meal out of a python.
Club member Pat Aydellot snapped a photo of the nature-based meal, which was posted on the Facebook page for The Classics Country Club at the Lely Resort in Naples even though Aydellot was playing at a different course at the time.
The alligator is half out of the water as it devours the large snake, which was in the grass.
The country club joked that the photographer should get closer next time so that the photo isn't so grainy.
Our Member, Pat Aydelott took this great shot while playing Fiddlers Creek down the street from us. Pat - can you get closer next time so the photo isn't so grainy? Thank you! :-) Caption this!Posted by The Classics Country Club at Lely Resort on Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Couple married 22 years discover they're pregnant, deliver 1 hour later
- Dog travels 2 days, walks 11 miles, to return to foster mom
- Grandmother shreds money, cuts heirs out of inheritance
- Preschool sweethearts meet online 30 years later
- Why are some Christians protesting the new Starbucks holiday cups?