5. Grimmie described herself as a Christian, saying in a 2014 interview that she considered herself to be a loving and kind person and always tried to keep the peace.
6. Grimmie grew up in Marlton, New Jersey, but moved to Los Angeles to pursue her musical dreams. She didn’t like the LA traffic, but liked the sunny weather.
7. Grimmie started singing at age 6 and started taking piano lessons at age 10, according to her Wikipedia page.
>> 'The Voice' star Christina Grimmie shot and killed after performance in Orlando
8. Grimmie's middle name was Victoria.
9. Grimmie was a self-described “goofygoober."