Bubble Wrap's feature known for hours of fun and stress relief is going away.
The original seller, Sealed Air Corp. is introducing a new version of the product that will provide the same protection but won't make the satisfying "pop" that many love.
The new version is called iBubble Wrap and will no longer have self contained bubbles that audibly burst when squeezed. The chambers in the new product are connected and shifts the air to adjacent bubbles.
The shift to the new version is to accomodate online retailers who say they need extra space once taken by bulkier packaging materials.
- Hospital says newborn slipped from nurse's hands; Investigation underway
- 3-year-old found dead in swing was there two days, died of dehydration and hypothermia
- Confederate flags will not come down at Stone Mountain
- Couple married almost 75 years dies within 24 hours of one another
- FBI, Homeland Security: July Fourth terror attacks possible