Authorities in Connecticut are searching for approximately a dozen patrons who were caught on camera fighting at a popular children's restaurant.
The chaotic scene unfolded at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant. NBC Connecticut reports that the police believe the fight started after two women bumped into each other. The fight quickly escalated, with several patrons participating. Two children were knocked down during the incident and sustained minor injuries.
Police were called to the scene, but those involved in the brawl had already left the restaurant.
On Monday, Chuck E. Cheese's released a statement:
"We are regretful of the situation. Our cast immediately called the authorities once the altercation went from verbal to physical. We are working closely with the authorities to provide our surveillance footage. The safety of our guests and cast members is our number one priority. We are sorry this happened. We are usually a place for food and fun and family and we work hard to provide a positive, wholesome atmosphere for guests."
The Manchester Police Department is reviewing surveillance video in hopes of identifying participants.
- See eerie drone footage of abandoned Ohio amusement park
- Tapes reveal unsettling sounds from the dark side of the moon
- Bible recovered undamaged after car bursts into flames
- Bankruptcy judge orders 50 Cent to explain photos of rapper with stacks of cash
- Mom pens birthday letter to son missing 26 years