Three vehicles were spray-painted late Wednesday and early Thursday, according to a Springfield police report.
The vehicles were parked in the 1400 block of Torrence Drive, the 1700 block of Seever Street and the 1600 block of Casey Drive.
• The daughter of a 91-year-old Springfield woman told Springfield police that about $5,000 was taken from the woman’s bank account using her ATM card without permission between April 16 and June 11.
• A woman in the 1,700 block of Sweetbriar Lane reported two laptops, valued at $1,100, stolen from her residence between 7 p.m. Monday and 1 a.m. Tuesday.
• Two rings valued at $800 were reported stolen from a home in the 800 block of Southern Avenue between Monday and Thursday.
• A woman in the 1100 block of North Bechtle Avenue reported a CD player and iPod, valued at $630, stolen from her car between 10:30 and 11 p.m. Thursday.
• A man in the 2500 block of Lagonda Avenue reported various electronics, collectible baseballs, crossbows and a necklace, valued at $1,850, stolen from his residence between 6 p.m. Thursday and 12:20 a.m. Friday.
Elder L. Perez-Espinoza, 25, of 4143 Middle Urbana Road, was charged with domestic violence and assault and placed in jail after a woman told deputies he kicked her several times in the leg and smacked her face.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.