Authorities administered Narcan to Myers to bring him back to consciousness, according to WSAZ. Freeman and the unidentified third person in the car woke on their own a short time later.
Medics with the Charleston Fire Department treated the couple's 10-month-old child at the scene. The baby "had a soiled diaper and appeared to be overheated and hungry," WCHS reported.
The baby was taken into the custody of child protective services. She was expected to make a full recovery, according to WSAZ.
Authorities encouraged people to keep an eye out for people and animals stuck in vehicles with the coming of summer and hotter temperatures.
"If you see an animal or a child locked in a car in extreme weather, please call 911 and please feel free to save that child's life by breaking a window if you have to," Charleston Police Lt. Steve Cooper told WSAZ. "Do whatever you have to do, because a small child like that can suffer heat stroke pretty quickly."