Happy Father's Day!
Twitter users around the world are using the hashtags #DadJokes and #FunnyThingsDadsSay to celebrate their dads with baffling wisecracks and head-scratching words of wisdom.
Check out 10 of the best-worst jokes below:
1. "I've always had an irrational fear of speed bumps. But don't worry, I'm slowly getting over it." – @DaddingAround
2. "Why did the coffee go to the police? It got mugged." – @NPR
3. "It's not a dad bod. It's a father figure." – @chrismakespuns
4. "Was going to go to the new restaurant in space. Heard their food is great, but there is no atmosphere." – @MatBest11x
5. "Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted." – @Fawcett_Matt
6. "If a short person waves at you, is it a microwave?" – @First_Jimothy
7. "I knew a guy who was addicted to drinking brake fluid. He said he could stop anytime." – @HouseofBoodles
8. "How do you find Will Smith in the snow? Look for the fresh prints!!!!" – @ProducerEddie
9. "That cow is amazing. ... She's outstanding in her field." – @GuyMcPerson309
10. "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose." – @Johnsense38
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.