If ever Blake Shelton looked sleek and sounded sleeker, it was on the night of the 51st annual Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday.
Shelton turned in a sultry performance of “Came Here to Forget,” which is the first single from his forthcoming 12th studio album, “If I’m Honest,” scheduled for release May 20.
Shelton was the man of the hour during the beginning of the awards, as he surprised hosts Luke Bryan and Dierks Bentley on stage to essentially pass the hosting baton on to Bentley this year. But when the jokes were complete, Shelton turned in quite an electric performance.
- Missing mother found dead in SUV, 3 children alive next to her
- Florida woman mauled, killed by own dog
- Flight turns around after passenger becomes disruptive. Wait until you find out what he wanted to do
- Sheriff's deputy gets big surprise after pulling over his own wife
- Father electrocuted in pool after trying to save 9-year-old daughter