A sheriff’s deputy was in for a big surprise when he pulled his wife over for a traffic violation.
The Orange County Sheriff’s department in California shared the video to their YouTube page.
As the deputy approached the car, his wife explained that she was trying to get to work.
He accused her of riding in the carpool lane when there was no one else in the car.
Then, she handed over her paperwork, and and the couple revealed some exciting news.
Watch the video recorded by the couple below:
- Actress Patty Duke has died at age 69
- Homeless man walks into restaurant asking for change, gets a job instead
- Tool shows how much you'll pay in taxes under each presidential candidate
- Woman drives up telephone pole, gets stuck in high-voltage wires, police say
- Trump’s former $95 million mansion to be torn down