Want to own a piece of television history? The home of "Breaking Bad" character Jesse Pinkman, played by Aaron Paul, has hit the market for $1.6 million, Mashable reports.
According to the listing on the Breaking Bad House website, the 3,500-square-foot home in Albuquerque, New Mexico, features four bedrooms, original wood floors, stone fireplaces and a gourmet kitchen.
"Meth lab not included," the listing reads.
Jokes also abound on the house's Facebook page.
"I know what you're asking yourself ... 'Has the tub been replaced?'" reads one status update, referring to a scene where Pinkman poured acid on a body in the bathtub. "The answer is 'Yes. Yes, it has.'"
- Famous 'hugging pups' diagnosed with parvovirus
- Man killed by escort was likely a serial killer, police say
- Driver's dash-cam captures cop's rant: 'I'll put a hole through your head'
- Audit finds millionaire living in public housing
- Boys hospitalized for severe sunburns after day care allegedly left them in hot sun