The record label is E2A Music Group. The hope is for an A-1 concert experience from its artists.
Five bands and solo artists on the E2A Presents Tour will bring a family-friendly mix of music genres to the Gloria Theatre at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 15.
“There will be something for everybody,” said Michael Maxson, who will be co-hosting the show.
The lineup will include:
• Second Alibi, a pop duo formed in Dayton that just released its first album, “Ultimatum: The Ultimate Edition” earlier this year.
• Setting Color, an up-and-coming punk rock band that has a single gaining attention, “Displaced.”
• Kady OBrien, an indie/alt-rock solo singer with a standout voice.
• The Avenue, a pop-punk group moving toward pop with a 5 Seconds of Summer feel.
• Raya, a Dayton performer will be the opening act.
Another guest is Scott Hannah of The Great American No Bull Challenge, an anti-bullying foundation and popular social media app. Other guests will appear, as well, Maxson said.
Maxson said he was impressed by the Gloria Theatre: “I didn’t know what to expect. It’s an amazing historical space and reminds me of places they did old stage plays.”
The show will also feature chances for the audience to meet the performers, get photos with them and buy merchandise.
“Everybody is welcome,” Maxson said. “We want to make this an experience for everybody.”
Contact this contributing writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to go
What: E2A Presents Tour
Where: The Gloria Theatre, 216 S. Main St., Urbana
When: 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 15. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
Admission: $12 advance; $15 day of show
More info: www.gloriatheatre.com/events.html