More than 200 vehicles are expected to be on display at the 2017 Dayton Auto Show.
FOR YOUR CALENDAR
When: Feb. 23-26 – Feb. 23, noon-9 p.m.; Feb. 24, noon-9 p.m.; Feb. 25, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Feb. 26, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Where: Dayton Convention Center, 22 E. Fifth St., downtown Dayton. Parking is available in the Transportation Center garage, which is one block east of the convention center on Fifth and Jefferson streets. There is a covered skywalk on Level 1 that will bring you to the third floor at the Dayton Convention Center facility. Daily rates are $2/hour or part hour with a $6 maximum.
Admission: $8 for adults at the door, $6 online at https://secure.interactiveticketing.com/1.12/b9b3a0/#/select. Children ages 9 and younger are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Discounts: Feb. 24 – Military Appreciation Day, all with military ID will gain free entry; Senior Day, age 55-plus, $6 at door. Student discount with student ID, $6 at door
Information: www.daytondailynews.com/autoshow; DaytonAutoShow.com; Facebook: Facebook.com/DaytonAutoShow; Twitter: @DaytonAutoShow; Instagram: @DaytonAutoShow
• Makes and models from 24 manufacturers, including Harley-Davidson motorcycles
• Chance to win grand prize of a two-year lease on a 2017 Chevrolet Cruze LS, courtesy of the Miami Valley Chevrolet Dealers. Entries are being accepted at all Miami Valley Chevrolet dealerships and also will be accepted at the show. Four finalists will come from dealership drawings, plus a finalist each day at the show. A reverse drawing will be held Feb. 26 at 3 p.m. at the Chevy display. The final person left will win the lease.
• Military Appreciation Day, Feb. 24. All with military ID will gain free entry, sponsored by the Dayton Area Toyota Dealers
• Back for a repeat, the Toyota Ride and Drive Center featuring the Camry, all-new Prius Prime, RAV4 Hybrid and Tacoma for test-driving around downtown Dayton
• First-time, multi-brand Fiat/Chrysler Ride and Drive Experience, featuring the Chrysler Pacifica, Fiat 500X and Ram 1500, plus Dodge and Jeep vehicles
• Special entertainment attractions: Ben-Gals Cheerleaders at the Acura display, Feb. 25, 6-9 p.m.; for kids, Matt the Balloon Guy and Face Doodles by Jen, Feb. 25 and 26, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
For more information, look for a special 2017 Dayton Auto Show tabloid inserted in the Feb. 19 Dayton Daily News and Springfield News-Sun.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.