A company has recalled granola products across the country.
Wildway LLC is voluntarily recalling certain grain-free granola products because the company was notified by an ingredient supplier that an ingredient used in these products could be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
Listeria can cause symptoms like high fever, severe headaches, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea. No illnesses related to the recall have been reported at this time. Consumers with further questions or concerns may call Customer Care at 1-844-617-8240.
Impacted products include:
• Wildway Apple Cinnamon Grain-free Granola (UPC: 85866005190)
• Wildway Apple Cinnamon Grain-free Granola (UPC: 864352000015)
• Wildway Banana Nut Grain-free Granola (UPC: 858660005176)
• Wildway Coconut Cashew Grain-free Granola (UPC: 858660005183)
• Wildway Vanilla Bean Espresso Grain-free Granola (UPC: 858660005206)
• Trader Joe’s Grainless Granola (SKU 56307) — recalled in select states
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.