The Bon-Ton Stores Inc., parent company of Elder-Beerman, said its stores will remain open on Thanksgiving.
The stores will open at 11 a.m. on Thanksgiving with more than 700 door busters on holiday gifts, fashion, toys and décor for the home. Stores will be open through Black Friday at 10 p.m.
“Bon-Ton is ready for the kick-off of the holiday shopping season with fantastic savings on great gifts for the entire family,” said Bill Tracy, president and chief executive officer for The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. “Whether shopping in our stores or online, customers will find not only great deals but extra special offers and giveaways to get the holidays started.”
Door busters include:
- $19.97 Rampage boots and coats
- $19.97 Any size Living Quarters down-alternative comforters
- $9.97 Kitchen Electrics; slow cooker, griddle, toaster, blender and more (no rebate needed)
- $99.97 Select ladies designer coats in packable down, puffers and active from Calvin Klein, Nautica, Michael Kors and more
- Buy 1 Get 2 FREE men’s flannels, fleece and more from Izod, Van Heusen and Ruff Hewn
- $39.97 3-piece, hardside spinner luggage set from Travel Quarters
- $17.97 entire stock kids puffer jackets (girls 2-16, boys 8-20)
- 50% off designer clearance handbags and shoes
- Buy 2 get 1 FREE fragrance rollerballs and pens sprays
- $19.99 1/8 ct. diamond earrings
- $19.97 ladies PJ sets from Intimate Essentials, Hue and Zoe&Bella
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS