YWCA Dayton will honor Pamela Morris, founder and CEO of CareSource, with the 2018 Women of Influence Lifetime Achievement Award.
The nonprofit announced Morris will be honored with the award after first being named a Women of Influence Honoree in 2011. YWCA Dayton will also honor seven other women during its 2018 Women of Influence awards luncheon in March.
The Women of Influence Class of 2018 honorees are:
• Janice Allen, Treasurer/Chief Financial Officer, Trotwood-Madison City School District
• Mary Bullen, Community Philanthropist & Founder, Home Is The (HIT) Foundation
• Kim Faris, Radio Host, I Heart Media (Dayton’s Hot Country B94.5)
• Jacque Fisher, Chief, Aircraft Survivability Division, Mobility Directorate (WPAFB)
• Sharon Rab, Founder & Chair, Dayton Literary Peace Prize
• Daria Dillard Stone, Parent Advocate & Educational Consultant
The luncheon will be hosted at the Dayton Convention Center on March 8 form 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. This is the 21st anniversary of the award. Honorees were selected from a pool or more than 85 nominations by YWCA leadership and the Women of Influence committee.
» Dayton Women in Business: Retail leader explains future of industry
“We stand in awe of these women,” said Shannon Isom, president and CEO of YWCA Dayton. “They are thought leaders, innovators, literal care givers. They make our community stronger by sharing those gifts to break down barriers and help the most vulnerable among us thrive.”
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS