• The Chargers lead 19-14, but the Bengals have won the last three.
• The most recent meeting was 35 days ago on Dec. 1, 2013, when the Bengals traveled to San Diego and won 17-10. Cincinnati rushed for 164 yards — its second-highest total of the season — including a 4-yard TD run by BenJarvus Green-Ellis for the game’s first score. Andy Dalton also threw a 21-yard TD to A.J. Green, and the Bengals defense forced three San Diego turnovers.
• The Bengals are 7-9 as the home team and the Chargers have won three straight in Cincinnati.
• Cincinnati’s franchise record of 260 receiving yards in a game was set by Chad Johnson against San Diego in a 49-41 Bengals loss Nov. 12, 2006.
• The first game in Bengals history was played in San Diego on Friday night, Sept. 6, 1968. The Chargers won 29-13.
• The Bengals’ three-game winning streak against San Diego equals their longest against any AFC team (also three in a row vs. Jacksonville and Kansas City).