• The Bengals lead 42-37.
• The most recent meeting was Oct. 14, 2012, in Cleveland, with the Browns upsetting the Bengals 34-24 for their first victory of the year. Cincinnati quarterback Andy Dalton threw for a career-high 381 yards and three touchdowns, but he also tossed three interceptions, the third of which Sheldon Brown returned 19 yards for a touchdown to give the Browns a 17-point lead with 7:50 left in the game.
• Cincinnati has won three of the last four games against Cleveland
• The Browns are 23-16 as the home team and have won three of the last five played in Cleveland
• Since Cleveland’s rebirth in 1999, Cincinnati is 18-10
• With a win today, the Bengals would lead the series by six games, which would equal the largest margin by either team in the 44-year history of the Battle of Ohio.