The next University of Dayton men's basketball game in the 2014 Atlantic 10 Conference tournament will be broadcast this afternoon on WHIO Radio.
Dayton, seeded fifth in this year's tournament, beat No. 13-seed Fordham University Thursday, 87-74. The win set up a Friday afternoon quarterfinal game against No. 4-seed St. Joseph's University at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
WHIO will pre-empt the final hour of the Rush Limbaugh Show and a portion of the Sean Hannity show to air the UD Flyers game. The Voice of the Flyers, Larry Hansgen, and Bucky Bockhorn will be court side, and you can hear every call on WHIO Radio.
The Bud Light Pre-Game Show begins at 2 p.m., with tip-off scheduled for 2:30 p.m.
We've got everything you need to know to stay on top of today's game:
- Listen live to the game starting at 2 p.m. today
- Follow along with our GameZone coverage
- #FlyerNation: Show your spirit, join the hoops conversation about the game
Preview the game with our complete coverage:
- Dayton hopes third time's the charm vs. Saint Joe's
- Sanford shoots perfect game vs. Fordham Thursday
Still want more?
- Replay a live chat with the Voice of the Flyers Larry Hansgen
- Sign up for our Flyer Connection email newsletter to stay connected
- Register to win in our Battle of the Brackets contest