Remember Hank the Dog, the mutt that made headlines when he showed up at the Milwaukee Brewers’ spring training camp? It was determined that the dog had been hit by a car. He was taken to the veterinarian, where his injuries were treated.
After the team was unable to find Hank’s owner, they adopted him. The team named him Hank, after baseball legend Hank Aaron.
The cuddly mutt has become an unofficial but beloved team mascot, scampering around the field during practice and bringing smiles to players and fans alike. Hank has been living the good life, sporting his own merchandise line and enjoying his own mobile dog house when he travels with the team.
This week, the two amazing Hanks met and posed for an adorable photo.
- Monster grouper swallows 4-foot shark whole
- Report: Your instant ramen noodles could be killing you
- Groom fakes his own death to get out of wedding
- Police: Man arrested after complaining he didn’t get sex at strip club
- Woman caught allegedly having sex with dog, then poisons roommates