A girl will be staying with her grandparents while her parents are under investigation.
A 9-year-old girl tells police her folks were growing pot under the house.
Officers say the girl walked into the Branesville, Minnesota, police station and said the pot smoke was making her sick.
She was worried her dogs would get sick, too.
Officer Ryan Beattie says their pint-sized informant is a "very brave, very smart, very articulate little girl."
The Minneapolis Star Tribune reports police searched the home and found seven marijuana plants growing under the house.
Charges are pending the results of lab tests.
- Cat gives returning soldier a big welcome home
- See emotional tribute to Isaiah Austin during NBA draft
- Dog rescues owner from early morning fire
- Ga. couple accused of locking son up turn selves in
- Police: Man rammed, ran over pregnant woman with car