A German woman moved her 3-year-old Arabian horse, Nasar, into her house during a hurricane last December, and the horse has been living indoors ever since.
Stephanie Arndt, a physician in the Schleswig-Holstein region of northern Germany, says the horse enjoys trotting around the kitchen and hanging out in the living room of her old farmhouse.
It's not at all clear how the new arrangement affects housekeeping.
- Parents force 5-year-old to drink grape soda until she dies, prosecutor says
- Woman who lit Olympic flame sent racist Obama tweet
- Beware of the one ring scam on your phone
- Tiny dog thrown from car has huge fight ahead
- Nancy Grace 'FreezerTot' hashtag prompts online uproar