Kristine Gagnier, 26, was pulled over early last Friday morning for allegedly driving erratically on Orange Avenue in downtown Orlando.
Cops say the woman, who's a water-sports athlete, failed field sobriety tests and blew a .120 and .121 on the breathalyzer.
In Florida, the legal limit for drivers is .08.
Gagnier was also wearing zombie contacts, along with the pig suit for Halloween.
Once inside the Orange County Jail, officials say she traded her festive outfit for a jumpsuit.
- Severe bullying reportedly leads NFL player to walk off team
- What your dog's wagging tail really means
- Man wrongly accused of being pedophile burned alive
- Sister of the year gets Selena Gomez tattoo for concert tix
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders web page hacked by porn site