Call it brave, dumb or attention-grabbing.
No matter which you pick, the guys at Epic Meal Time decided it was something they wanted to do.
They dressed one of their own in a suit covered in Mentos and dropped him in a giant vat of Diet Coke.
Mentos and Diet Coke captured the public’s attention years ago when rumors circulated that consuming both at the same time would cause a stomach to explode.
The Discovery Channel show “Mythbusters” debunked that notion on one of their shows.
Their explanation states, "When you open and drink a Diet Coke, it releases much of the pressurized carbon dioxide that forms the carbonation. As the soda warms while traveling to the stomach, the gas continues to vaporize. Any remaining might cause your stomach to expand, but it isn't enough to spark a dangerous gassy rebellion if you chase the soda with a pack of Mentos."
- Toddler dies after being left in hot SUV all day
- WATCH: Atlanta father, son catch 884-pound fish in Canada
- Cops: Mom hired Craigslist stranger to get son to grandparents
- Hot felon' mug shot goes viral
- Deputies: 450-pound Florida man hid drugs in stomach fat