Found in a drug dealer’s basement when they were just cubs, a bear, a lion and a tiger were rescued and moved to a Georgia animal sanctuary, where they continue living together in the same enclosure.
Baloo the bear, Leo the lion and Shere Khan the tiger have been best friends for 13 years. Their collective nickname at Noah's Art Animal Sanctuary in Locust Grove, Ga., is BLT, for Bear-Lion-Tiger.
"They eat, sleep and play together and even seek out grooming from one another, head rubbing and licking one another," according to the sanctuary's website.
You can follow their adventures on the sanctuary's Facebook page.
- Mother in danger reaches out to gas station clerk for help
- Black bear saves cub from oncoming traffic (video)
- 7 tons of hummus recalled from Target, Trader Joes
- 7 places you should never use your debit card
- Video shows train slamming into car as woman narrowly escapes