A bride in India showed up expecting to marry one guy and ended up marrying a wedding guest instead, according to a story in "The Times of India."
The 23-year-old bride was supposed to marry a 35-year-old man who backed out of the marriage by not showing up at the ceremony.
The intended groom's parents said he argued with them before leaving home.
When locals heard that the bride had been stranded at the altar, a relative of the bride stepped in to marry her, according to the report.
The wedding took place in India's Kanyakumari district.
More Popular Headlines
- Man buried alive, discovered by cemetery visitor
- Video: Football fan falls from upper deck into crowd
- Singer Tina Turner relinquishes her US citizenship
- Defensive end tears off opponent’s dreads during game
- Brother dies on way to hospital after sister's suicide