Tyson Foods is recalling more than 75,000 pounds of frozen chicken nuggets that were sold at Sam's Club stores nationwide after complaints that small pieces of plastic were found in the food. Officials said the bags were shipped nationwide to one warehouse club chain.
Five-pound bags of Tyson Fully Cooked White Meat Chicken Nuggets are part of the recall.
Consumers with questions about the recall should contact Tyson Foods Consumer Services toll free at 1-866-328-3156.
The following products are subject to USDA recall:
* 5-lb. bags of "Tyson Fully Cooked White Meat Chicken Nuggets - 16142-928" with a "Best if Used By" date of "Jan 26 2015" or Feb 16 2015." The manufacturer codes "0264SDL0315 through 19" and "0474SDL0311 through 14" can also be found on the bags. These products were produced Jan. 26, 2014 or Feb. 16, 2014 and shipped nationwide to one retail warehouse club chain.
* 20-lb. bulk packs of "Spare Time Fully Cooked Nugget-Shaped Chicken Breast Pattie Fritters w/Rib Meat - 16142-861" with identifying case codes of "0264SDL0315 through 19" and "0474SDL0311 through 14." These products were produced Jan. 26 and Feb. 16, 2014 and were shipped for institutional use in Indiana and Arkansas.
* The product bags bear the establishment number "P-13556."
- Video: Road rager crashes after flipping woman the bird
- Facebook photo may have saved girl's vision
- Teen says he can save government $370 million
- Man catches deer's attempt to attack family dog on video
- Buffalo running from Yellowstone feared sign of pending eruption