Some people are willing to do just about anything to meet their favorite celebrity. One very giving, or slightly crazy, Tampa woman was willing to go all out to help her sister meet pop star Selena Gomez.
Radio station Hot 101.5 Tampa Bay offered up the opportunity of a lifetime to any Gomez fan: tickets to her upcoming concert and backstage passes.
There was one big caveat: you had to get a nice, big permanent tattoo of Gomez's face on your body.
See more irresistible stories
Leah Presley turned out to be that one person willing to go that far, "I was like, that would be awesome!” Presley volunteered to get the tattoo on her right shoulder-blade.
“I actually did this for my little sister. She’s obsessed with Selena Gomez, and I love her more than anything in the world."
Presley also wound up getting a tattoo of the station's "DJ Jayde" to complete the work of art.
The radio station's Facebook page was filled with listeners who approved of neither Presley's decision to get the ink, nor the station's choice of promotion.
But Presley walked away all smiles, as did her little sister.
More Popular Headlines
- Daughter kills mother and brother, dad kills daughter
- 'Hot mom' slammed for Facebook photo asking 'What's your excuse?'
- Georgia teen's body missing organs, stuffed with newspaper
- Man accidentally shoots, kills girlfriend during hug
- 18-foot-long sea creature found off California coast