Pizza lovers, get ready: pizza cakes may become a new food trend.
According to this Daily Mail report, a Canadian pizza chain named Boston Pizza is polling its customers about what new items they want to see on the restaurant’s summer menu. Customer support is overwhelmingly in favor of the “pizza cake,” a multiple-layered creation featuring a pizza dough crust that wraps around the cake, and divides the layers of cheese and meat included inside the gut-busting culinary creation.
The restaurant chain has not released any information about how much a pizza cake would cost if becomes a menu item.
The pizza cake isn’t the first novelty offering the pizza chain has created. As part of its Pizza Game Changers promotion, the restaurant chain offers pizza sliders and pizza tacos.
If the pizza cake becomes a reality, American pizza fans can enjoy a slice as well, because Boston Pizza has dozens of U.S. locations.
- Watch customer take down CVS pharmacy robber
- World's most haunted island for sale
- Study: Babies cry at night to keep parents from having sex
- Kids try to figure out '80s staple - The Walkman
- 30-year-old woman charged with teen's murder apparently had child with him