By Kelli Wynn
HOW TO GO
What: Clark County Park District’s 35th Anniversary celebration and First Annual Fall Festival at George Rogers Clark Park.
Cost: Free admission
Schedule of events
- 3:30 p.m. - Fall Festival begins at the Davidson Interpretive Center, 5638 Lower Valley Pike.
- 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. - Tour of Davidson Interpretive Center. Guests can expect tours, cider, cookie sales and scary storytelling.
- 4 to 5 p.m. - Trick-or-treating at various booths, informational scavenger hunt, and a special costume contest.
- 6:30 p.m. - Guests will be shuttled over to the Hertzler House Haunting event, which will be from 7 to 9p.m. Tickets are $10 at the door and includes Haunted Hayride ticket. Attendees can expect a haunted tour and scary stories.
- 7 to 10:30p.m. - Haunted History Hayrides that begin every 20 minutes. Guests will be given a guided hayride through the park. Tickets are $2.
Food for purchase provided by Rudy’s smokehouse and Lee’s Famous Recipe Chicken.
For more information, contact the Clark County Park District offices at 882-6000 or e-mail Katie Nowack at firstname.lastname@example.org.